Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi. This is a test.

Hello folks,

This is my first sort of test blog to make sure this thing is working before I hit the road and find that I have no idea how to operate it.

I leave Sunday morning for my trip down south-- a.k.a. my one show tour. Today I gave my keys back to Erik at the futon shop and I cried. Truth be told, I cried in my apartment too and thought I'd gotten it out of my system, but as soon as I set them on the counter, the waterworks began. This is all very new and very scary to me.

This will be a place for me to post entries while I'm out on the road. I'll be gone until about June 29th (when I have a gig back in Milwaukee, so I need to be here by then). So check back often to see what I'm up to.

Take Care.
Lisa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am proud of you for taking this huge step. I hope you realize that you have friends all over the world that are waiting to support you when you need it. On the day you return to Milwaukee I will be returning to the states. I will be in good old WI at the very end of July. I hope we find a bit of time for us. You are my hero ;-)
~Dale

E said...

The test is a success! Have fun on your adventure!

beanz said...

Yay! Another blog to follow.

::: clicking *bookmark* :::